- 07.07.16 - SWJOS Athletes Selected for Summer Tours
Lagganlia JROS Camp - Harry S and Flurry
Gothenburg JROS Camp - Chloe
Stromstad JROS Camp - Zac and Eddie
BOF Summer talent Camp - Zac
Pre-JWOC 2017 Camp - Cecilie
Congratulations to you all. Details of most summer camps can be found at www.jros.org.uk
- 6.07.16 - SWJOS website gets revamped and put live again at last!
- 14.03.15 - SWJOS Athletes Selected for World Schools Championships in Turkey!
Lucy Tonge (W16, BOK) Zac Hudd (M16, BOK) Cecilie Andersen (W18 BOK)
who have all been selected to run for the British Schools team in Antalya, Turkey in April 2015
- 17.01.15 - SWJOS Selection Policy for JIRCs 2015
Selection will be based on performances at the following events:
- Southern, Midland & Northern Champs 2015
- JK Days 2 and 3
- British Long and Middle Distance Champs 2015
All squad athletes will be eligible for selection,as will other SW juniors who have made themselves known to the Head Coach.
It is expected that those wishing to be considered for selection will compete in at least 2 or 3 of the races listed.
Four athletes will normally be selected for each of M/W 14, 16 and 18. In keeping with the SWJOS approach, one space in each class is reserved for those making exceptional contributions and commitment to SWJOS activities, regardless of performance.